Omnisense Systems Website User Terms and Conditions
NOTICE: Please read these user conditions carefully. They set out the terms under which this website (the website operated by OMNISENSE SYSTEMS PTE LTD (“Omnisense Systems”) together with the content, search facilities, directory services, downloads, links and other internet services provided from time to time) is made available to you. By accessing the website you agree to be bound by these conditions and this agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- Personal Details: Any personal details provided by you to us are important and must be true, correct and complete. You agree to notify us immediately of any changes which are relevant. Omnisense Systems takes the privacy of its users seriously and uses information given by users only for purposes relating to the aims. We may disclose your information to business partners or third party suppliers we engage from time to time to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf, or in accordance with a properly executed court order.
- Our Obligations to You
- We agree to use our reasonable endeavours to maintain Omnisense Systems website in a fully operating condition and error free. As we cannot guarantee that the website will always be fully operational or error free we do not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist, or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data, or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to access the website.
- The website is provided without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated.
- We may provide links to other websites or resources. We are unable to accept responsibility for these, neither can we be deemed to have endorsed their content.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate access to the website for any reason at any time.
- Whilst we take such precautions to ensure that any downloads we make available will be virus free we do not warrant that any downloads will be virus free and will not cause interruptions with your computer systems.
- Your Obligation to Us
- You agree that you will only use the website in a manner that is consistent with these user conditions and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you will not use OMNISENSE SYSTEMS PTE LTD website to transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or which may, in our judgement, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person.
- To the extent to which your use, or the use by any person who may be authorised by you or for whom you are responsible (for example as the parent or guardian of a child) causes loss or damage to any person, you agree to indemnify OMNISENSE SYSTEMS PTE LTD immediately on demand in relation to any such losses or damages, including where necessary any legal and administrative, or technical charges that may arise from such use.
- Where applicable, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username and password which may be assigned to you. As a result, you are fully responsible for all activities which occur under them. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of which you become aware.
- You are responsible for obtaining the equipment and paying all telephone charges necessary to access and use the website. You are also responsible for making your own back-up arrangements.
- You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by the website is for your personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes, distributed commercially or cached for commercial purposes without our permission. To request such permission, send an e-mail, including your name, address and a description of your intended use and the material or content that you would like to use to . Your use of the website carries with it no rights in relation to copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of OMNISENSE SYSTEMS PTE LIMITED.
- You agree not to use the website or the services made available to you on or via OMNISENSE SYSTEMS PTE LTD website in such a way that you cause the whole or part of the website or such services to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or in any way impaired.
- Purchasing Products: The processing of any order from you of goods and services provided by OMNISENSE SYSTEMS PTE LTD is subject to the availability of stock. Any order made by you will be confirmed by e-mail when and if the requested items are available and OMNISENSE SYSTEMS PTE LTD is under no obligation to fulfil your order until such confirmation is received by you.
- Other Conditions of Use: These user conditions may be amended or extended to include other conditions as required by OMNISENSE SYSTEMS PTE LTD from time to time. Your continued use of the website following any change shall be deemed acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check these user conditions regularly. If you do not agree with any change you must immediately stop using the website.