This policy covers the repair and or replacement of Omnisense Systems USA Inc. cameras and related components sold through Omnisense Systems USA Inc.
Term: 2-year parts and labor warranty.
- From the first date of initial system installation, if a camera, controllers, and associated system components sold by OMSUSA and installed under the manufacturer’s instructions are defective, we will replace them with like parts at no cost to the customer.
- We will reimburse the authorized OMSUSA installing dealer for up to two (2) hours of labor at the rate of $125.00 per hour. We will refund the authorized dealer for up to two (2) hours of travel at the rate of $75.00 per hour and up to 50 miles at the current IRS reimbursement rate.
- If the customer utilizes the RMA procedures established by OMSUSA, we will cover the product’s transportation to and from the OMSUSA authorized service center.
- Issues arising from improper installation, setup or physical abuse are not covered.
- We will provide overnight freight for defective products within the first six months, 2nd day freight through the first year, and 3-day freight for year two. And we will provide return shipping labels for the defective system components’ return.
- Warranty reimbursement will be in the form of a check drawn on a US bank, payable in US dollars. Omnisense Systems USA Inc. will pay claims within 60 days of receipt.