We protect our corporate logo from being used incorrectly or inappropriately. The following information will help you use the Omnisense Systems logo correctly. If you do not have permission to use the Omnisense Systems logo send your request here.
- You do not need to seek permission if:
- You already have written permission from Omnisense Systems.
- You are a journalist, media outlet or blog using the logo for editorial purposes.
- You are a business partner or product distributor that is being supported by Omnisense Systems.
Colour usage of the Omnisense Systems logo
The use of the logo with any colour other than the Omnisense Systems corporate grey, black, or white is not permitted. Please see the following images for examples of proper colour usage.
The specifications for Omnisense Systems corporate grey are:
Pantone Cool Grey 11C
RGB: R84 G86 B90
CMYK: C66 M56 Y52 K29
Space and size dimension requirements when using the Omnisense Systems logo
The minimum size of the logo is:
There must always be a minimum clear space around the logo. The amount of clear space is equal to the height of the “e”.
Further guidance on using the Omnisense Systems logo
- Do not alter or deform the shape of the logo in any way. The logo must appear exactly as shown: the elements, proportions and relationships must not change.
- Do not replace the logotype with a different typeface.
- Do not imitate any element of the logo.
- Do not use the logo or logotype as an element in titles, headlines or text.
- Do not place competing visual elements (including but not limited to other trademarks) close to the logo.
- Do not set type near to the logo that could be construed as a corporate slogan or motto.
- Do not display the logo more prominently than your own trademarks, logos and names. This includes, but is not limited to company name, trade name, product name, service name, technology name, social media name or handle.
- Do not use the logo in any orientation other than horizontally.
- Do not use or register the logo (or any part of it) as part of another trademark, logo or name. This includes but is not limited to a company name, trade name, product name, service name, technology name, social media name or handle.
- Do not use the logo in any manner that expresses or implies that Omnisense Systems has any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval of your product, service or company.
- Do not use the logo to make fun of Omnisense Systems or portray Omnisense Systems in a negative way.
Omnisense Systems reserves the sole right to alter or refuse any permission to any third party to use the Omnisense Systems corporate logo if such use does not comply with these guidelines.